The ejaculation of sperm especially in the night or rarely in day time during deep sleep is called as night fall or swapna dosha. It is also called as wet dreams or night discharge.. Its common among men specially in young adolescent boys of school going and in few cases in grown up guys and in old aged persons too.
This condition is characterized by involuntary ejaculation during sleep in the night or in the early hours of the morning. The problem of night fall can be very frustrating for young men because most of the times they don’t understand the reason for it and also because it is a very embarrassing thing to discuss with not only their parents but also with their peers.
The frequency of these nocturnal emissions varies from person to person, most men only experience this condition in their adolescent years but few may suffer from it all their lives. The condition is very common and nothing really to worry about except in very few cases where it is very frequent spread over a long period of time.
There is nothing to be embarrassed about if you suffer from this problem because most men will experience nightfall sometime during their life. There is no need to unduly stress over it because it is easily treatable in the vast majority of the cases.
Causes of night fall:
It is mostly due to the over using of testosterone like hormonal based drugs or steroids that increase nocturnal emissions, so try avoiding these if you suffers from nightfall.
Gastric troubles, chronic constipation etc.
According to Ayurvedic concepts, nightfall is due to vata dosha vitiation. Any movement or any sort of transportation in the body is only due to vata dosha. In the context of sperm ejaculation or its flow Apana vata is involved. At the time when this apana vata is in normal state ejaculation or flow of sperm is quite normal but when it get vitiated its causes the sperm to come out in voluntary Quickness is the primary nature of Vata. So for the curing of nightfall Vata ought to be cured and adjusted. Overindulgence in sexual considering, constipation, unhealthy diet, low water intake are the factors which causes vata vitiation which ultimately results in fundamental driver of the nightfall.
Generally the problem of night fall has no side effect at all, but it’s the problem which one cannot easily share with any one. Existence of the problem for long time impact on the mind of the individual results in psychic illness, so some time it causes a feel of guilt, depression, anxiety.
A part from this it may cause some times general weakness, change in hormonal balance, weak erection, pre mature ejaculation, low sperm count.
Treatment for Nightfall:
Generally the treatment should be started with the aim of releaving stress, depression and other psychological problems with the help of yoga, meditation, breathing exercises, regular exercise etc. which can be a sure remedy for nocturnal emission.
There are lot of treatment in our Vedicure panchakarma center and ayurvedic clinc for
nightfall with higher success rate. Various herbal combinations are used for this problem. This strengthens male reproductive system, helps in male infertility and loss of libido. Helps men with erection, can help delay ejaculation, improve seminal viscosity, restore confidence and provide satisfactory libido.
Other things that should be done to overcome this problem:
- Should start jogging or brisk walking for at least 30 minutes every day.
- Should avoid consumption of any liquid for at least 2 hours before going to sleep.
- Should go for urination just before going to bed.
- Should avoid watching porn or erotic chats etc.
- Start listening to soothing music which gives peace of mind and gives soothing effects like the meditation gives.
- Should start reading good books at the time to keep the brain relaxed for a sound sleep.
- If night fall happens then they should not worry about this, because if people keep on thinking about nightfall or have the fear of night fall at the time of sleeping then they get more chances to have the night fall again.
- Should avoid constipation because an upset digestive system also sometimes causes night fall.
- If the person is having the habit of taking milk at night then they should take milk in the evening instead of at night.
- Exercising regularly and avoiding spicy foods can lessen the frequency of nightfall.